Re: AM demodulation

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: AM demodulation
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 10:56:52 +0100

Hi Barry,
I have similar problem receiving and demodulating an rtty signal.
At the moment I do it in two steps:

First: set the fcdpp to the desired band, apply a lp with downsampling
to 48 Khz ( for rtty i even downsample to 8Khz) and add a
spectrumdisplay and this stage. Here you get a get reading of the
frequency and you can downmix it to baseband.

-- Volker