Re: Subject Line Prefix Missing

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: Subject Line Prefix Missing
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 14:21:12 +0000

Hi all,

I was wondering about that mailing list behavior as well.

My solution
1. If "Mail From 'address@hidden'"
2. If "Mail To 'address@hidden'"
In my case: move to folder.
1. covers original mails
2. covers replies.

I had to split this into 2 separate rules but that's due to my email
service provider.
This solution is more verbose about who receives such an email. e.g.
off-list replies should not end up to be caught by these rules.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my 2 cents on that. Maybe someone finds
this info useful.

Cheers
Johannes