[GSoC] GSoC 2020 is coming // new org admin

From: Wunsch, Felix (CEL)
Subject: [GSoC] GSoC 2020 is coming // new org admin
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 15:53:09 +0000

Hi all!

Google's Summer of Code 2019 has definitely been a success for GNU Radio and we're already looking towards 2020! Organization applications open in about 4 weeks, so it's again time to think about new project ideas! If you have something in mind that is feasible to do within 3 months, please share your ideas here on the list or on Slack/IRC, so we can add it to the wiki.

Next year's GSoC will, however, no longer be organized by me. I'm very happy to announce that Sebastian Koslowski has agreed to take over as org admin and will therefore coordinate GNU Radio's GSoC participation from now on! So please make him for him as easy as it was for me and start thinking about student projects (and mentoring them ;) )!

Cheers,
Felix