Mismatches in UHD version

From: Ahmet DEMIR
Subject: Mismatches in UHD version
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 17:50:07 +0300

Hi,
I am working on a project and aim to send a live video by using a USRP B210 device and Gnu Radio with version 3.8.1.0. I follow the instructions given ettus research site to install uhd driver to use my USRP device. In the same manner I install the given instructions in gnu radio website. When I connect USRP device to my computer, it is seen by my PC. However, when I start my project in gnuradio, it gives me an error message like:

RuntimeError: RuntimeError: Expected FPGA compatibility number 14, but got 16:
The FPGA build is not compatible with the host code build.
Please run:

 "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/uhd/utils/uhd_images_downloader.py"

Note: I noticed that UHD versions are different. I think, this is my problem.

Can you help me to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.