Re: Question about writing message handling blocks

From: Christoph Mayer
Subject: Re: Question about writing message handling blocks
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 19:56:53 +0200

Ellie,

not sure I completely understand what you are trying to do, but why
don't you do everything in the message handler of your control block?
To me it looks like there is no need for having global variables and
for setting member variables in the init method.

If you do everything in the method handler there should be no problems
with initialization order: whenever a message is being received (this
is non-deterministic) the according actions are performed.

Cheers
Christoph