problem in making a project

From: Yasser Attarizi
Subject: problem in making a project
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 09:44:33 +0000

Hi
I am making a project in which there are some a module with some blocks. it is lora_sdr and in my computer when I want to make it I see some errors like this:

/home/yasser/workarea/LoRa/gr-lora_sdr/build/swig/lora_sdr_swigPYTHON_wrap.cxx: In function ‘PyObject* _wrap_add_crc_sptr_relative_rate_i(PyObject*, PyObject*)’:
/home/yasser/workarea/LoRa/gr-lora_sdr/build/swig/lora_sdr_swigPYTHON_wrap.cxx:5862:35: error: ‘class gr::lora_sdr::add_crc’ has no member named ‘relative_rate_i’; did you mean ‘relative_rate’?
       result = (uint64_t)(*arg1)->relative_rate_i();

I am using python2.7 and gnuradio3.7 and I installed gnuradio with pybomb
I didn't copay and paste all error lines because they are alot and are the same shape. I can bring all of them if necessary
Best Regards,
Yasser

University of Buckingham logo TEF Gold - QAA Quality Mark thumbnail - NSS Top for Student Satisfaction in England 2018

Connect with us: Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - LinkedIn

The University of Buckingham respects your rights with regards to data privacy and data protection. Please review our privacy notice, which informs you how we collect, store, use, share, process and protect your personal information.

It also tells you how you can access and update your personal information and make certain choices about how your personal information is used. By communicating with the University, using its websites, making applications or by otherwise giving us your personal information you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not give us any of your personal information.