Re: Porting gr-osmosdr to gr-3.9 without swig.

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: Porting gr-osmosdr to gr-3.9 without swig.
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 17:10:40 +0200

Hi Chris,

I started gr-osmosdr some month ago, but I had to interrupt due to other
coding needs.

What gr-osmosdr repository did you start with ?
I forked
https://github.com/argilo/gr-osmosdr.git

which had some preparations for 3.9, but at that time gr3.9 still used swig.

First I ported successfully some of my oot modules to 3.9 the way
described in the porting guide.

But for more complex modules I tried another way.

I removed the swig part and looked at my ported modules, how to add the
pybind part.

At the moment I'm at the point af generating the bindings.

-- Volker