QA OOT module test fails to find Gnuradio

From: George Edwards
Subject: QA OOT module test fails to find Gnuradio
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 21:17:22 -0600

Hello,

I had the QA test working, but it produces an incorrect result. So I prepared the C++ OOT for debugging. To Configure the model for debugging, I picked a gcc debugger and in the json configuration file I copied over the info from another OOT json file into the current OOT and changed all the params to fit the current model. However, when I tried to compile, I get a "Set Gnuradio_Found False" error message. And, it gave the reason as: Gnuradio not found because dependency Boost could not be found. How do I fix this?

Thanks for your help.

George