LimeSDR mini aliases

From: Fabien PELLET
Subject: LimeSDR mini aliases
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 09:12:02 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to get a aliases free bandwidth as large as possible with my LimeSDR mini but I can't eliminate :
- The symetrical alias around the DC carrier which is in band.
- The alias that is at the limit of the sampled bandwidth.

My analyze comes me think that the low pass filter that is in the LMS7002 is too poor to make a good job (only a 3rd order). What I find incredible is that with the same flowchart and an RTL-SDR I get better results on images rejection.

Am I the only one in that case ? Any solution ?

Thanks for your help,
Best regards,
Fabien, F4CTZ