Re: comparing scalar items, vector items and tagged streams

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: comparing scalar items, vector items and tagged streams
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 13:01:48 +0200

Hi Ali,

1-
Define "performant": Tags have relatively big computational overhead.
Passing fixed-sized vectors means that you're inherently fixed size all
the way down. This can have latency overhead.

2-
they're _items_. The fact that your block considers these items to be
numbers, or vectors of numbers, is *interpreation*. So, no.

Best regards,
Marcus