Re: Best configuration for gnuradio + grc + osmocon + bladeRF 2.0

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: Best configuration for gnuradio + grc + osmocon + bladeRF 2.0
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 10:57:26 -0700

Hi Fernando - gr-osmosdr is currently compatible with python3 - and has been for awhile - and I'm using the latest version of gr-osmosdr with the latest version of gnuradio-3.8.2 - or maybe next to the latest version - with the HackRF.

I'm use Debian Buster and I build everything from source - so I can't comment on Ubuntu 20.04 and ppa.

-- Cinaed