Re: Releases v3.8.4.0 and v3.9.3.0

From: Franco VENTURI
Subject: Re: Releases v3.8.4.0 and v3.9.3.0
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 07:34:28 -0400 (EDT)

If you are running GNU Radio >= 3.9, there's also the native SDRplay module I
wrote a big ago (https://github.com/fventuri/gr-sdrplay3) - you can find the
announcement to this mailing list here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2020-08/msg00001.html

Unfortunately it won't build on GNU Radio 3.8 because of SWIG.

Since it interfaces to the native SDRplay API (version 3.X), it doesn't require
SoapySDR or gr-osmocom; I haven't done any comparison with the other approaches
of interfacing with the SDRplay RSP devices (SoapySDR and gr-osmocom), but if
someone does, I would be really interested in hearing their results.

Franco