Re: Cmake cannot find GNU Radio package

From: Marcin Puchlik
Subject: Re: Cmake cannot find GNU Radio package
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 22:23:56 +0200

Vasil,
Passing the variable to the cmake (cmake -DCMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH=/usr ../) helped.
Solution with modification PATH such that /usr is at the beginning also did the job. Thank you very much.

Do you know how to explain that problem? At the Ettus website it is said that CMake is looking for the filesystem items using the wrong location (/bin) which causes wrong calculation of the root path for different directories needed by the build process.
Is there a simpler explanation for a beginner like me?

Thanks in advance,

pon., 11 paź 2021 o 15:49 Vasil Velichkov <vvvelichkov@gmail.com> napisał(a):
Hi Marcin,

On 11/10/2021 16.13, Marcin Puchlik wrote:
> /CMake Error in lib/CMakeLists.txt:
>   Imported target "gnuradio::gnuradio-runtime" includes non-existent path
>
>     "/include"
>
>   in its INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.  Possible reasons include:
>
>   * The path was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
>
>   * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
>
>   * The installation package was faulty and references files it does not
>   provide./

This error and possible solutions are describe in https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_build_guide.html#generate_unix

Try with

  cmake -DCMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH=/usr ../