Lora / Using the mailing list (was: Fwd:)

From: Marcus Müller
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 20:53:42 +0200

Dear Rachida,
you don't seem to be very familiar with how mailing lists work:

1. Please use a meaningful subject line. We get a lot of emails – and I can't
read all of
them at the same time. GMail will most definitely complain when you try to send
an email
that has no subject line. Writing a good subject line helps expert readers spot
your
question fast! It helps you a lot

2. Repeating an email that was sent not 6 hours ago to "bump" it up is
considered
impolite; don't do it, it doesn't help you get answers faster :)

3. "It didn't work" is not really telling us much. *How* did it not work? What
did you
expect, what happened instead, how did you investigate that? What were your
results so
far? Can't help you much without that kind of information!

Best regards,
Marcus