GNU Radio for Radar Applications

From: Kenneth Kruse
Subject: GNU Radio for Radar Applications
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 09:44:56 -0500

Hello,

My name is Kenneth Kruse and I am in the second half of my Electrical Engineering Senior Design class at Texas A&M University. We are trying to implement TI mmWave Radar in our project, but we lack the knowledge of how to read and process raw I/Q data (as the boards for processing from TI are expensive). Is GNU Radio a good platform for this project with 77 GHz radar that sends chirps? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and God bless,
K. Kruse