Using std::popcout in a GR 3.10 block

From: David Cherkus
Subject: Using std::popcout in a GR 3.10 block
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 23:08:01 +0000 (UTC)

So, am working with a new C++ OOT I just made under GR 3.10 using gr_modtool.

All the code created by gr_modtool compiled fine.

I added a header file that uses std::popcout and got the compiler error:

error: 'popcount' is not a member of 'std';

So std::popcout is a C++20 feature... Is there something I need to do in the cmake files to tell it to use C++20?  I thought GR 3.10 did use it by default?  How do I check what version the compiler is configured for?

Regards,
Dave