Re: "L" error code when using Ettus N310

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: "L" error code when using Ettus N310
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:03:32 -0400

On 2022-07-31 14:22, Christopher Flood wrote:
Hi all,

I am using an Ettus N310 to transmit and receive signals. My goal is to receive four signals and transmit two - however, in this configuration my GNU Radio script throws "LLLLL" errors in the console. I have had success using the N310 in other configurations with no issue, such as receiving four signals or receiving two signals and transmitting two signals.

The only documentation I have seen on the "L" code is here, but it doesn't really clear anything up.
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/3830
Tx: "Late data (arrived after indicated time)". Rx (RFNoC only?): "Late command (stream command arrived after indicated time)".

According to the documentation, I believe receiving four signals and transmitting two signals should be possible. Can anyone provide input as to what might be going on?

Thanks,

Chris
Does this appear at all sample rates or just low/high sample rates?

Can you share the flow-graph that you're using?