UHD 4.3.0.0 released!

From: Steven Koo
Subject: UHD 4.3.0.0 released!
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 22:21:46 +0000

UHD 4.3.0.0 is now available [1]! This release includes:

  • Extension framework support
  • FPGA builds using Xilinx Vivado 2021.1 (B2xx, E3xx, N3xx, X3xx, and X4xx devices)
  • Bug fixes and improvements for USRP devices. See the changelog. [1]

We'd like to thank all the USRP users that have filed issues or directly contributed to

UHD and meta-ettus. You contributions have helped the continued improvement of UHD.

As always, please file issues to our GitHub repo [2], by posting in the USRP-users mailing list, or

contacting support@ettus.com.

Thanks!

Steven

[1] https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/releases/tag/v4.3.0.0