re: [GSoC porting SIMD to gr-web] weekly update

From: 史 皓航
Subject: re: [GSoC porting SIMD to gr-web] weekly update
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 16:43:01 +0000

Dear all!

I am working on enabling gnuradio to run faster on the browser through `simd on wasm`.

I will post weekly updates in this thread(sorry there lost 2 weeks’ logs). The following is from last week:

Short version:

Have uploaded a wiki page to try to grab the basic gnuradio-web workflow and the main method in accelerate gnuradio-web

Wiki page: page here

Full version blog: blog here

Yours,

Yao.