Problems getting the N310 to send dvbs2 video to itself

From: George Edwards
Subject: Problems getting the N310 to send dvbs2 video to itself
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 15:31:12 -0600

Dear GNURadio Community!
I am sending an dvbs2 video file on an N310 radio in loopback from TX to RX using QPSK modulation (using Ron's dvbs2 Github project). I keep getting "Baseband header crc failed" no matter what I try. I attached a Constellation Sink to the output of the UHD: USRP Source to observed the qpsk constellation output to the LDPC Decoder. The Constellation is rotated and during parts of the reception time there are more than 4 blobs with blobs on the rotated I and Q axes and the origin. I have tried attenuating the TX output signal entering the RX, I tried varying the symbol rate and sample rate, but nothing worked.

Will appreciate any help provided to solve this problem.

Thank you!
George