Hiring @ AnySignal

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Hiring @ AnySignal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 15:29:37 -0700

Greetings list,

As some may know, I left SpaceX back in July to co-found AnySignal.  Our mission is to deliver impactful RF tech with speed and urgency to a variety of customers.  If you have any interest in seeing your work in deep space, conflict zones, and deployed around the world in short order, email me your resume john@anysignal.com.

Engagement could be full time, or on a consulting/contract basis.  We will build a core team in LA, but expect most members will be hybrid/remote/distributed globally.

Looking for the following;
Our web content is limited right now (not a priority), but happy to share more once we connect.

Cheers,
John Malsbury | AnySignal