GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement Week-2 Blog

From: Rohit Bisht
Subject: GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement Week-2 Blog
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 19:25:44 +0530

Dear GNU Radio Community,

I am thrilled to announce that my latest blog post detailing the progress of the GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement project is now available on the GNU Radio website's blog section.

In this blog post, I provide an overview of the accomplishments during Week 2 of the project, including the addition of mouse control events to the Matrix Sink Widget, bug fixes and error corrections, and integration with the GNU Radio Qt GUI Tree. These updates aim to enhance user interaction, improve reliability, and make the Matrix Sink Widget more accessible within existing flowgraphs.

I invite you to visit the GNU Radio blog at https://www.gnuradio.org/blog/2023-06-14-GSoC-2023-Qt-Widgets-Improvement-Week-2 to read the full blog post and stay up-to-date with the exciting developments in the GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement project.

Thank you for your continued support and interest in the project. Your feedback and engagement are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Rohit Bisht