S-band BPSK

From: יותם זיס
Subject: S-band BPSK
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:17:22 +0300

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to convert Daniel Estevez's QPSK flowgraph to BPSK and I'm having some issues. I tried replacing the FIR filter with an RRC filter and modifying the parameters.
The transmission looks fine but it won't demodulate properly.

I'm attaching the flowgraph's grc file and screenshots, the upper GUI window is the modulation and the lower one is the demodulation.

Would love some tips and corrections,
Thanks and 73

Original flowgraph
https://github.com/daniestevez/jupyter_notebooks/blob/master/ArtemisI/oqpsk_demodulator.grc