Re: gr-ieee802-11

From: Mike Sousa
Subject: Re: gr-ieee802-11
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 18:10:23 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Felipe for the advise. I’m using the examples from Bastian Bloessl:

https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11/tree/maint-3.8/examples

Setting up the wifi_tx.grc  example.  Only thing I’ve changed is the address for my B210 in the UHD: USRP Sink. Selected the sample rate of 20Mhz and the freq==2412GHz. Not sure what the 11g is in the pull down selection? I’m connecting the B210 output to a signal analyzer first. Seems to work out of the box. I will try a few other selections before trying the Xlinx Zynq UltraScale.  Has there been any research or experiments with this package? Thanks…