discuss-gnustep

Sombre.theme v 0.2

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Sombre.theme v 0.2
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 14:19:07 +0200

Hi everyone,

I’ve cleaned a little bit my Sombre and merge it’s new version into master.
I’m quite proud to announce Sombre.theme v0.2.

What’s new in this version :
  • Switch to coded version of buttons theming (rounded buttons coded by default, instead of color only theming or using pixmaps for buttons)
  • Switch to coded version of NSScroller (flat and rounded buttons coded by default)
  • Update appicons to latest RikIcons, matching WhiteSur  gnome icon theme and creating new ones for more gnustep application (Addressmanager, batmon, FTP, Gemas, GMastermind, GMines, Graphos, Grr, GShisen, GSPdf, etc)

Sombre.theme can now be found here :
and not anymore on my github account. Ownership has been transferred to gnustep.

Cheers, Bertrand