discuss-gnustep

Rik Theme

From: James Carthew
Subject: Rik Theme
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 08:03:31 +0930

Hi, I want to work on porting the Milk Theme from OSX to GNUstep/Linux. I've got the Rik.theme to compile but it's not displaying the image elements correctly. As you can see the interface elements are changing colour, but they're not being drawn with images. I am also getting these errors: Error (objc-load):/usr/local/lib/GNUstep/Themes/Milk.theme/Milk: undefined symbol: __objc_ivar_offset_NSSegmentedCell._items.
I am using libobjc2 and the packages from http://repo.universalss7.ch/debian/

image.png