discuss-gnustep

Re: GNUMail running on macOS 12.6 (Apple Silicon)

From: Ondrej Florian
Subject: Re: GNUMail running on macOS 12.6 (Apple Silicon)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 14:05:41 +0200

Hi Hugo,

I am working on GNUMail extensively myself.
Just currious, did you get IMAP working?

I got POP3 working after some patching but IMAP is still problematic.
Support for attachment is still hit and miss. For example your message only shows as text.

(I develop on Debian/ARM)

Many thanks,
Ondrej

BTW: where do you keep your patches? ;-)