discuss-gnustep

Is possible build latest gnustep from github rep on windows?

From: bellabs
Subject: Is possible build latest gnustep from github rep on windows?
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 13:51:10 +0800 (CST)

Hello guys, I would like to ask if it is possible to build gnustep packages on windows, I have currently built libobjc2 on windows but can't build libs-base and libs-gui, I know I can use mingw but that is too old, I still want to build the latest gnustep libraries through the gnustep repository. Is this possible and how can I do it? Thanks! Best regards!