distwork-user

[Distwork-user] WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

From: U.S.A MEGA MILLIONS INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
Subject: [Distwork-user] WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:53:35 -0500

U.S.A MEGA MILLIONS INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY.
FROM:INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REFERENCE: 67/80/IPD
BATCH: EGGS-541-623-782

                                    RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

Sir/Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the 50 millions United State
Of America Lottery Winners International E-mail programs held on the 16TH Of
October and result where release on the  Of 1ST November 2006.
Your E-mail address attached to ticket number 653-908-321-675 with serial
main number
345-790-241-671 drew lucky star numbers 34-32-90-43-32 which consequently
won in the 2ND
category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
$1.000.000.00  ( One Million Dollars).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information
confidential until your claims has been processed and your award remitted
to you. This is
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program
by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn
from over 100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by United State Of America
International Lottery board in order to enhance and promote the use of
Internet Explorer Users and Microsoft-wares around the globe.
This promotional program takes place once in three years. We hope with part
of your winning
you will take part in our end of year 50 millions United State Of America
International Lottery.
To file for your claim,please contact our Fiducial Agent.(CLAIM AGENT)

MR. FRANCIS SMITH
UNI FINANCE & SECURITY COMPANY.
MIAMI-FLORIDA U.S.A.
TEL: +1-772-905-3092
Email:address@hidden

Remember,all winning must be claimed not later than two weeks,after this
date all unclaimed
funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote
your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform our agent as
soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our
promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Debora Peter.
Lottery Coordinator.