distwork-user

[Distwork-user] Security Alert: Protect Your Account Information

From: Wells Fargo online
Subject: [Distwork-user] Security Alert: Protect Your Account Information
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:11:16 -0200 (BRST)

Accessibility InformationSkip navigation to go to main content of this page.Wells Fargo Home Page

Dear valued WellsFargo customer

Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of your WellsFargo Online Account we have issued this warning message.

It has come to our attention that your WellsFargo Online Account information needs to be verified as part of our continuing commitment to protect your online account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take 2-5 minutes out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into any future problems with the online service.

Once you have updated your account records your WellsFargo Online Account service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your WellsFargo Online records click here

Thank You.

Please do not reply to this email. Mails sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your WellsFargo online Account and choose the "Contact us" link in the header of any page.