distwork-user

[Distwork-user] ASSISTANCE NEEDED!!

From: WEST BANK
Subject: [Distwork-user] ASSISTANCE NEEDED!!
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 03:15:41 +0200

Dear Friend,

I wish to accost you with a request that would be of immense benefit to
both of us. Being an executor of wills, it is possible that we may be
tempted to make fortune out of our client's situations, when we cannot help
it, or left with no better option.

The issue I am presenting to you is a case of my client who did not will a
fortune to any next-of-kin. I am now faced with whom to pass the fortune to

It involves a time deposit of 50.6million (fifty Million, Six hundred
thousand United States Dollars only) in an account in the Netherlands.

The circumstances surrounding the death of the depositor with no known
nominated successor has made it difficult to locate anyone who is directly
related to the deceased.

With very strong feeling that no one will ever come forward to claim the
funds and the investigation coming to a close after several months, the need
for assistance becomes crucial, as a next of kin to the depositor is
earnestly sought for.

I have a legal and totally risk free means through which the funds can be
released to your nominated bank account within a very short time after due
documentation and authentication process.

The strategy is to use my position as his Attorney to present you as a next
of Kin and beneficiary of the time deposit.

I expect your response and if in the affirmative, contact me on my direct
telephone Number/Email address:

Tel  : +31-616-709-791
Fax  : +31-84-728-8940
Email:address@hidden

I shall advice you on what we need to do.

Best regards,
Advocaat Thomas Vanbell
Tel  : +31-616-709-791
Fax  : +31-84-728-8940