distwork-user

[Distwork-user] BATCH: 19/018/IHV /NL (Contact Your Agent)

From: I . PP . A . D_AWARD
Subject: [Distwork-user] BATCH: 19/018/IHV /NL (Contact Your Agent)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:22:42 +0100

INTERNATIONAL PRIZE/AWARD DEPARTMENT
FREE LOTTO  AWARD
YOUR REF:AD/GU22/66/06.NH.
BATCH: 19/018/IHV /NL
(www.freelotto.com)

                                                       FINAL NOTICE

Attn:distwork-user,
We are happy to inform you of the result of the free lotto programs held on
(NOV 30th, 2006) your email
address were attached to one of the ten winning TICKET NUMBER (476-095) - with
GAME NUMBER
214-07-86) and also with SERIAL NUMBER 6554209-ANL/06. which consequently won
in the 2nd
category,You are therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
€1,000,000.00 (One Million Euro).

CONGRATULATIONS!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system  from our
sponsors databases, including
over 5,000 companies and 20,000 individual E-mail addresses and names submitted
by our agents
drawn  from  Asia, Africa, Europe, North And South America, Oceania and around
the world. To file for
your urgent claim, please contact our affiliate agent.

MR.DANNY BROWN
FREE LOTTERY AGENCY
Menstraat  124, Ae 44
Harlem the Netherlands .

Tel:0031-620-912-112
Fax:0031-847-536-829
E-mail:address@hidden

It is part of our security procedure to avoid double claiming and to minimize
identification difficulties advise you to keep this information confidential
until your claim is processed
successfully and to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants and all winnings must
be claimed not later than (29th, JAN  2007.) after this date all unclaimed
winnings will be null and void.In
Order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your
ticket number and game
numbers in all correspondence including your telephone and fax number of the
country.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agents as soon
as possible.
Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.  Note: Anybody
under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.Mariah Dicken.
Lottery Co-ordinator .