distwork-user

[Distwork-user] Fwd: !

From: Salvatore Yates
Subject: [Distwork-user] Fwd: !
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:15:56 +0500

He slept the whole night through for the first time since coming out of the gray cloud, and his sleep was for the first time utterly without dreams.
The open garbage can overflowed onto the floor and emitted the warm reek of spoiling food, but that wasnt the only thing wrong, or the worst smell. Let me tell you, Paul - Ive stretched thread and strands of hair from my own head all over this house and have found many of them snapped later on.