dmidecode-devel

Re: [dmidecode] Adding -s bios-revision & -s firmware-revision support

From: Erwan Velu
Subject: Re: [dmidecode] Adding -s bios-revision & -s firmware-revision support
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 16:31:15 +0200

Hey
[...]

> Please do not include unrelated white-space cleanups in your patches.
I'm fine with that but wonder how to handle the case where the value
is not avail.

If a do something like printf("\tFirmware Revision: %s\n",
dmi_revision(data[0x16], data[0x17]));

The output of -q -t 0 will look like : "Firmware Revision: " which sounds odds.

Any suggestions on that ?

> Style clean-up patches are welcome but then they should do only that.
Sorry, will fix.