dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [bug #32555] Order Line Item limit

From: Jamie
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [bug #32555] Order Line Item limit
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:32:53 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: 2.9
        Operating System: GNU/Linux

Details:

Is there a limit of 100 items in the drop-down select box to add a line item
on the Order Card? I have 127 products right now and I cannot see them all. I
have to browse the catalog and then add the last block of products to the
order.

Can we add a slick Ajax order line search/adding method to make this easier to
add line items to an order?

Also, you cannot specify the price when adding an order line item. You have to
change the base price after you add it. Why is that?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?32555>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/