dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #733] Mass emailing tools do not support <style

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #733] Mass emailing tools do not support <style HTML tag
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:51:36 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Mass emailing tools do not support

Dernières modifications

22/02/2013 15:51 (Europe/Paris)
The bug has been corrected. Pull request send inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr) and waiting to merge
into develop branch.

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  HENRY Florian (fhenry) Submitted on:  22/02/2013 12:40
Last Modified On:  22/02/2013 15:03 Dolibarr version:  3.3
PHP version:  Php 5.4 Database type and version:  MySQL 5.5
OS Type/Version:  Ubuntu Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major
IF FCK_EDITOR mail is on we should encode the HTML body to store it
Step to reproduce bug:  Create new emailing
Click on source
put this code :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">;
<head>
<!--
a:link {
color: #E2017A;
}
-->
</head>

Dolibarr give SQL injection error
 Etat
Resolution:  Fixed Assigned to:  HENRY Florian (fhenry)

Commentaires

HENRY Florian 22/02/2013 15:51
The bug has been corrected. Pull request send inside GIT sources
(http://www.github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr) and waiting to merge
into develop branch.
HENRY Florian 22/02/2013 15:03
Finnaly I found a config ckeditor to do not have this problem
HENRY Florian 22/02/2013 14:06
I can't find easyly how to handle CKeditor event to htmlencode the content.
The problem is not in create sql request, it be convert easily, but it's in POST data when creating the email.

sql_inject_script parse all POST and GET data.