dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #775] Issue : Generate Chinese PDF

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #775] Issue : Generate Chinese PDF
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 04:24:39 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Issue : Generate Chinese PDF

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Lemonnier (sunchyny) Submitted on:  26/03/2013 04:24
Last Modified On:  26/03/2013 04:24 Dolibarr version:  3.3.1
PHP version:  PHP/5.3.0 Database type and version:  MySQL5.0.45-community-nt
OS Type/Version:  WIN XP Pro 2002 sp2 Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major
There is an issue on the last version V 3.3.1.

I installed this version on my computer and I
1. Activate mulitlanguage
2. Create a Command in chinese
3. Generate a PDF in Chinese for this command (Einstien model)

Chinese can be displayed correctly on PDF, but not in the right place. Chinese font and numbers are out of the field. Please check the attachment.

I did the same test with the version 3.3.0 -> same problem
I did the same test with the version 3.2.3 -> it's ok

You can check French Forum:
http://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/527-bugs-sur-la-version-stable-courante/40232-probleme-montant-apres-generation-pdf-chinois
Or English Forum
http://www.dolibarr.org/forum/12-howto--help/22399-chinese-font-support-in-pdf

I could give you my dolibarr on line login if you want to use my chinese command.

Thanks you for your help.
Step to reproduce bug:  1. Activate mulitlanguage
2. Create a Command in chinese
3. Generate a PDF in Chinese for this command (Einstien model)

I could give you my dolibarr on line login if you want to use my chinese command.
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun Assigned to:  Aucun