dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] LDAP Validation - Bug - Can Enter with blank passwor

From: David García
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] LDAP Validation - Bug - Can Enter with blank password
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:29:47 -0000

Hello!

I have this problem in Dolibarr 3.4.1 y 3.5.0 but I have read in the forums that is an old bug.

If I put LDAP validation in my conf.php, Dolibarr does:

1)      If you type an incorrect password - you will be barred.

2)      If you type the correct password - you will be given access.

3)      If you leave the password blank - you will be given access.

The problem is 3). How can be possible???

I have searched in forums and find another person with the same problem, without answer:

http://www.dolibarr.org/forum/527-bugs-on-a-stable-version/20839-ldap-module-does-not-check-password

http://www.dolibarr.org/forum/527-bugs-on-a-stable-version/23597-v334-ldap-security-problem#23597

I really need LDAP validation in Dolibarr, but blank passwords are a serious risk.

What can I do?

Thanks!

David

P.S. Sorry for my English (I am not natural)