dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1467] Editing thirdparty card does not transla

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1467] Editing thirdparty card does not translate Professional ID
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:22:30 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Editing thirdparty card does not translate Professional ID

Dernières modifications

14/06/2014 11:22 (Europe/Paris)
I guess this is expected behaviour. Professioal ids are related to the country selected. If no country is selected, there's no way to know what kind of ids we expect.
Changements :
  • Assigned to:
AucunMaxime Kohlhaas (atm-maxime)
  • Resolution:
AucunInvalid

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  12/06/2014 07:02
Last Modified On:  12/06/2014 07:03
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.5.2 Category:  Module: Thirdparties
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Invalid

Commentaires

Maxime Kohlhaas 14/06/2014 11:22