dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1349] AJAX contact selector does not work fine

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1349] AJAX contact selector does not work fine in Project card
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:38:49 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

AJAX contact selector does not work fine in Project card

Dernières modifications

17/06/2014 10:38 (Europe/Paris)
The problem is that contact drop down "advanced texte search" do not reset value is there is no contact link to the company.
The button Ad is greyed according number of element in the list. is there is no contact it is greyed.
The problem exists with Chrome or firefox.
Changements :
  • Assigned to:
AucunHENRY Florian (fhenry)

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  16/04/2014 14:08
Last Modified On:  10/06/2014 00:25

I've got 2 thirds:
- Client A: no contacts
- Client B: 1 contact.

If I choose Client A, "add" button is disabled but contact selector does not change.
If I choose Client B, "add" button is enabled but contact selector does not change.
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.5.2 Category:  Module: Projects
Severity:  6 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun

Commentaires

HENRY Florian 17/06/2014 10:38
The problem is that contact drop down "advanced texte search" do not reset value is there is no contact link to the company.
The button Ad is greyed according number of element in the list. is there is no contact it is greyed.
The problem exists with Chrome or firefox.
Marcos García 10/06/2014 00:25
That was Google Chrome.

This is a new video under Firefox with Dolibarr 3.5 branch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/agdlbhmmu685wt5/test2.mov
Laurent Destailleur 26/05/2014 23:20
I have sawn your video. But all tests i did i failed to reproduce same problem you get.
The warning "Attr.specified is deprecated. Its value is always true. jquery-latest.min.js:2" is not a problem. It is a warning, and you should get it even when it works.
Do you have problem with a different browser (what about chrome and firefox) ?
Marcos García 23/05/2014 12:12
Ok The problem is that the jQuery UI Combobox does not get refreshed (the input is refreshed with the new options)
Marcos García 10/05/2014 13:17
Tested again and the problem still appears.

In the JS console I see a warning with:

Attr.specified is deprecated. Its value is always true. jquery-latest.min.js:2

I've recorded a video so you can see the problem https://www.dropbox.com/s/54ftlbtnklsg8c9/Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo.mov
Laurent Destailleur 07/05/2014 20:22
You use same browser ?
You probably have a _javascript_ error with your local installation.
Are you able to read the "console javascrit" to see if you have any error on your local install ?
Marcos García 28/04/2014 16:00
I am not able to reproduce in demo.dolibarr.org but I was able to reproduce it in my fresh-made local installation...

Shall I record you a video?
Laurent Destailleur 26/04/2014 21:55
I can't reproduce. Can you reproduce on demo.dolibarr.org ?