dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1439] impossible to remove a a translation (mu

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1439] impossible to remove a a translation (multilanguage-feature)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:03:44 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

impossible to remove a a translation (multilanguage-feature)

Dernières modifications

17/06/2014 12:03 (Europe/Paris)
This feature was never implement, so it is new.
Pull request to add this feature is send on develop branch.
Changements :
  • Assigned to:
AucunHENRY Florian (fhenry)
  • Resolution:
AucunFixed

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Torsten Appelhagen (borsti67) Submitted on:  04/06/2014 22:07
Last Modified On:  09/06/2014 23:56

We encountered this issue when we accidentally added a translation as "en-GB" instead of "en-US".
Step to reproduce bug:  - Enable the multilanguage-feature
- go to a product, page "translation"
(you will see the product description in your default language)
- click on "add"
- select any language, fill the other fields as required
- press "save"
(you will see the 2 languages now)

Now there are only 2 buttons: ADD (another translation) and EDIT (also no DELETE here).

- push "edit"

You will see all text fields are open for editing, but still no DELETE. Clearing all the fields of a specific language also neither gives an error (since this is quite senseless) nor does it remove the entry from the database.
Detected in version:  3.5.2 Category:  Module: Products-Services
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:  Linux
PHP version:  5.5.4 Database type and version:  MySQL 5.5.30
 Etat
Resolution:  Fixed

Commentaires

HENRY Florian 17/06/2014 12:03
This feature was never implement, so it is new.
Pull request to add this feature is send on develop branch.
Marcos García 09/06/2014 23:56
Reproduced, but I don't know if this could be considered as lack of feature or as a bug. Will have to wait for Laurent's position