dolibarr-dev-en

RE: [Dolibarr-dev-en] Deleting products

From: European Technic & Marketing Limited
Subject: RE: [Dolibarr-dev-en] Deleting products
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:34:53 +0000

Hi,

And welcome to the non french Dolibarr project.

As a user of this (release 2.0.0) I confirm that we can not delete at this
time products and / or services. The one thing you can do, and it is the
best way to have good statistics is to not delete a service or a product
you have used or invoiced in the past.

Dolibarr offers two options in "State line" about products and services:
On sell or Out of Sell

This will activate or noit a service or a product in your list.

On my own, I don't have any problem about modifying contents.

May be, you can have a look in your Rights about this. I'm using the application
with all rights as an Administrator.

Regards.

Lionel
France Representative for European technic & Marketing Ltd
Mobile: +33 - 609 927 832
E-mail : address@hidden
European Technic & Marketing Ltd
Stourside Place, Ground Floor,
Station Road
Ashford
Kent TN23 1PP
England
Fax: 0870 121 09 39
Web: http://www.etm-fr.com
E-mail: address@hidden

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!