dolibarr-dev-en

[Dolibarr-dev-en] Re: dolibarr 2.0.0

From: Network Operation Center FMC Luxemburg
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev-en] Re: dolibarr 2.0.0
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 08:32:47 +0100

Thanks, Lionel

Now I've got the same version as yours, but the problem is amost the same..

When I edit a product, and modify the Description field or Note field, the modificxation is not saved...

Any idea ?

François

European Technic & Marketing Limited wrote:
Hi Francois,
You can find and donwload the new release of Dolibarr (DOLIBARR 2.0.0) from
the international website at http://dolibarrint.jexiste.fr/en/index.php?module=documents&JAS_DocumentManager_op=viewDocument&JAS_Document_id=12

Then as soon as it has been install, do not forget to apply the latest orrection
which can be find via the CVS.

Our company is using Dolibarr, but before applying the CVS releases, we made
a copy of original datas and making tests to be sure not losing functions
and verify it working fine. We use two databases of course to uncorrupt the
corporate goods.

If any questions do not hesitate using the mailing list because I'm not perfect
:-)

Regards

Lionel
France Representative for European technic & Marketing Ltd
Mobile: +33 - 609 927 832
E-mail : address@hidden
European Technic & Marketing Ltd
Stourside Place, Ground Floor,
Station Road
Ashford
Kent TN23 1PP
England
Fax: 0870 121 09 39
Web: http://www.etm-fr.com
E-mail: address@hidden

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!

Network Operation Center

        LUXEMBURG

E-mail: address@hidden

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only.  If an addressing or  transmission error  has misdirected this
e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.  If you
are not the  intended recipient  you must not use, copy, distribute,
disclose, print, or rely on this e-mail.