dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Closing of this mailing-list

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 19:12:01 +0100

Hi it is sad to see such a decision as I still find mailing lists way
more comfortable as the forums.
In any case if such decision was made probably more users or
developers prefer to use a forum than a ML.
At last when I was in forum on Dolibarr, I didnt find it so
comfortable and ordered well. Anyway I see also
a lot of projects are switching to discourse[1] , will dolibarr forums
be like they are / were ?

[1] https://github.com/discourse/discourse

Rgds
Saxa