dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]Telephone URIs... and other URIs

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Auth]Telephone URIs... and other URIs
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 15:19:08 +1000

Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:

> The URI for the document is:
>
>  http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/uri/draft-antti-telephony-url-12.txt

Keep in mind that this is an Internet Draft.  ID's are
NOT standards - they are proposals, of which many
ultimately are dropped.  And since this one dates back
to Dec 1999, it has also expired.

We should only refer to standards-track specifications
in our stuff, especially if we wish to submit our stuff
as a formal RFC at some future point.

Just something to keep in mind.  The official version
of the above ID is RFC 2806, which *is* on the
standards track.

Cheers,

Rhys.