dotgnu-auth

[Auth]Re: single login app

From: Albert Scherbinsky
Subject: [Auth]Re: single login app
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 15:44:43 -0400

steehf wrote:
> hi!
> i'm currently getting familiar with the netscape/mozilla plugin API which
> means that i'll be finally into writing some code.
> i started a new project "DotGNU Single Login" at savannah though i didn't
> get any response from savannah yet.

I just took a look again today and it's still not there yet.
My understanding is that savanah doesn't have web
integration with CVS either. Maybe we should use SourceForge
instead?

Regards,
--
Albert Scherbinsky
Drop by at: http://members.home.net/alberts/

Convenient control of our personal information:
Single Login:
http://members.home.net/alberts/single.htm
Simple Interface Markup Language:
http://members.home.net/alberts/siml.htm