dotgnu-auth

Re: address@hidden: RE: Sun to Launch Digital ID, May Take on Microsoft

From: Albert Scherbinsky
Subject: Re: address@hidden: RE: Sun to Launch Digital ID, May Take on Microsoft]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:30:27 -0400

Norbert Bollow wrote:
> (or go to http://sun.com and click on the Liberty Alliance button in the
> upper right hand corner of the page.)
>
> You can also go to www.projectliberty.org.
>
> Charter members include ActivCard, American Airlines, Apache Software
> Foundation, Bank of America, Bell Canada, Cingular Wireless, Cisco,
> CollabNet, Dun & Bradstreet, eBay, Entrust, Fidelity, Gemplus, GM, GLobal
> Crossing, i2, Intuit, Liberate Technologies, Nokia, NTT DoCoMo, O'Reiily,
> OpenWave, RealNetworks, RSA Security, Sabre, Schlumberger, Sony, Sprint,
> Sun, Travelocity, United Airlines, Verisign, and Vodafone.
>
> There's no mention of XNS, OneName, or any real technology.

A little Auth humor:

ProjectLiberty: Money without Substance.
ProjectXNS:     Substance without Source Code.
ProjectFlySolo: Source Code without money.

--
Albert Scherbinsky
Drop by at: http://members.home.net/alberts/

Convenient control of our personal information:
Single Login:
http://members.home.net/alberts/single.htm
Simple Interface Markup Language:
http://members.home.net/alberts/siml.htm