dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]Re: IDsec specification draft

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Auth]Re: IDsec specification draft
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:04:48 -0500 (EST)

I am very interested in the IDsec stuff.  I think it's quite functionally
close to what we want for identity services in DotGNU.  I had been busy
with a few other things the last few weeks and didn't get a chance to look
thru it properly, but I will try to do so now.  I hope other people do
take the time to look IDsec over and comment further on it.

David