dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]seeking partner

From: John Pugh
Subject: Re: [Auth]seeking partner
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:45:14 -0700

Wow...lucky you. I wish my email addresses were so obscure.

Better yet...change the the subscribe page (and all of them) to avoid
the spiders. The email addr to send messages to the list is listed right
there on the subscribe page.

Both options, member's only and removing the email addr is the best
option (for your mail server, too).

JP

>>> "Sean R. Lynch KG6CVV" <address@hidden> 01/25/02 09:27AM >>>
Can we set this list to only accept posts from members? This list is
the
only place I receive spam, and it would be a shame for me to have to
leave the list just because the current policy enables spam.