dotgnu-auth

[Auth]ping

From: Timothy Washington
Subject: [Auth]ping
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 00:51:06 -0500 (EST)

Hello all. I have not seen much traffic on this list
in a while. I was wondering how work on IDSec is
progressing?

1. How will IDSec plug into the DotGNU platform? I
read on an earlier post that an Apache IDSec module
was being developed. Will it talk to the SEE, or some
other mechanism?
2. How do we sell a Virtual Identities (and Auth
DotGNU) solution to a wider audience - businesses,
governments, etc. These people have been bombarded
with news about Passport and Sun's Liberty project.
How do we get the word out there?

On a more technical note...

3. When a client first goes to an IDSec site, how will
a Content Provider know that a client is using an
IDSec system (I'm assuming the client made an HTTP
request to this site)?

Timothy Washington
address@hidden

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca